Saturday, May 1, 2010

NEW TOY

I was driving by the pawn shop the other day and out of the corner of my eye I noticed this 24" Redline BMX bike. I used to ride BMX growing up so I thought I'd stop in to check it out. The date on the sticker showed it had been sitting there for about two years, and they wanted $140 for it. Didn't think it was a good deal cause they had it for so long. I did a little research today and found out it's a 2008 Redline Proline 24. This bike was $510 new! Not to mention it weighs only 26 lbs. stock. So... I went back to see if I could talk them down a little. Ended up taking it home for 70 bones! SCORE! Cleaned it up a bit, and now the thing looks mint! Probably been ridden only a handful of times. I'm gonna get hurt on this thing, but probably worth it.

 

No comments: