Monday, August 23, 2010


Finally found some free time to change out my bars. It's funny how you always think a project can be so quick and easy. It never is. I ended up having to take my air cleaner, carb and gas tank off to get one of my throttle cables out, seeing as how my new throttle assembly is a single cable. I also got rid of my switch housings on the bars so I had to cut up an electrical plate to fit my switches on the cover. The wiring was a breeze however. I've never seen Harley wiring so clean and nice. I gotta thank the guy who assembled it at the factory. The guy who did my sportster must've been smoking crack at the time. It was a mess, to say the least. I ended up getting caught up printing some emergency banners for one of the state representatives, so I had to put everything on hold, until tonight. More pics of the finished look soon.


No comments: