Thursday, June 16, 2011

CRUNCH TIME

Leaving in 1 week from today. Still have to finish up the tank, seat, and wiring. Then I have to put the rest back together. Can't wait for this to be done! Sprocket cover turned out rad. It's just a quick drill job before I finish fabbing up the new one. Hubs never made it, so I'll be rolling with the stock wheels. Probably gonna hold off on the scrambler conversion until winter, seeing as how it's half way through June and everything's on back order.



 

3 comments:

its all gonna burn said...

this bike is gonna be the shizzzzzzzzzzz!

BK said...

Sprocket cover looks good Shawn! Sean, Chaun, Ctuon, how ever your spelling it these days...

BK said...

Shawn, Whats the issue with your hub? I'm a machinist with 15 years experience. Shoot me a text at 801 836 6869. Lets see what we can do to get you hooked up so you don't have to roll that 16 inch mag!